The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of that information. However, the Egg Producers Federation of New Zealand (EPF):
- May change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- Is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website.
- This site may also contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. The Egg Producers Federation of New Zealand does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any user of this site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall be at the user’s own risk.
- The Egg Producers Federation of New Zealand neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites or the information contained on them.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the Egg Producers Federation of New Zealand
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice and, before acting on any information you should take specific advice from qualified professionals.
- The Egg producers Federation of New Zealand does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on the Egg Producers Federation of New Zealand because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.
You may browse and access information contained within this website without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. through online forms or email requests), we will only use that information to communicate with you or as directed by you within your communication to us.